Farrar, Hennesy, & Tanner LLC | Lawyers - Bankruptcy
We know that the world becomes a much more complicated place when you are caught in the middle of legal troubles. The legal system is complicated and difficult to navigate. An experienced attorney makes all the difference in the world! Do not travel this difficult journey alone. Call the professionals at Farrar Hennesy & Tanner LLC. We offer legal advice focused in
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION- The majority of our practice is involved in the area of workers' compensation. Workers' compensation is statutorily created to protect employees injured while working.
- PERSONAL INJURY- Personal injury is generally associated with car wrecks, slip and fall, wrongful death claims, and more. Farrar Hennesy & Tanner LLC has a lot of experience in these types of cases.
- SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY- If you are disabled, you may be entitled to receive disability benefits. We can advise you on the requirements needed to prove your disability claim.
- REAL ESTATE- We can accommodate most of your real estate needs, including preparing real estate contracts, commercial or residential leases, or the sale or purchase of your home, land, or commercial building. We are qualified to close residential loans involving an in-house lender or a mortgage company and loans that are guaranteed by the SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA). Further, we will be happy to help you foreclose on any Deed to secure debt which you may hold where the mortgagor has become delinquent in their payments.
- WILLS & ESTATES- We will be happy to prepare your Last Will & Testament. Farrar Hennesy & Tanner LLC is also qualified to help your family by advising on the most appropriate type of probate for your deceased family member in the State of Georgia.
We look forward to guiding you and your case to a fair and satisfactory resolution!